The Trial gives users only 4 weeks of content to start and then they will be invoiced the balance ($220) on week 4, if they decide to proceed through week 11.
The Study Group includes:
- 11 week reading schedule
- Terms to Know
- Discussion questions for your readings
- Practice Questions
- Exercise Booklet
- Weekly study group, meets Saturdays 9:00am Pacific to noon via video conference
A conference call login to join the weekly study group will be provided one week prior to classes in July.
*Students will be required to purchase the Ballast book, 6th edition, in addition to registering for this course
S20 Study Group 4 Week Trial
Over 500 pages of material to help you absorb the NCIDQ Exam material.
The booklet is organized by chapter and includes:
- an 11 week reading schedule
- Terms to know
- Discussion questions to answer as you read
- PowerPoint slides that are covered in class
- Hands on exercises
- Practice questions
Booklets will be distributed no later than the first week of December.